There are several key points and I’ll cover them here, but if you are unsure or curious, drop me a line and I can send you a sample of the agreement!
- Images are not exclusive use unless explicitly stated! That means someone else may use the same image somewhere. But I do keep an eye on where my work is used and if I see a conflict of interest, I’ll be sure to let you know.
- Are you a business in direct competition with KEKOA Sports Fishing? Then read this very carefully (and please do feel welcome to contact me for clarification).
I restrict use of my photographs by businesses in direct competition with KEKOA. The reason being of course that it is very unfair for fish raised and caught on KEKOA as a result of our team’s hard work and experience to advertise a rival business. I just don’t do that. But as I have said before, don’t count my images out entirely if this is the case for you. I do have images of fish caught not on KEKOA etc that you may be able to use. Contact me and I’ll put together a selection to chose from!
- Images may not be used in a way that is considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the image into disrepute.
- Images may not be re-sold or passed on for use by non-purchasers. If you plan to use an image in merchandise, you need to purchase a special license to do so. Standard image usage does not include on-selling in the form of merchandise.
- Unless you purchase an image for exclusive use, the copyright of the image remains with me. You of course have permission to use it! Hence the Image Usage Agreement.
**Please be aware that just buying the image does not give you permission to use it if any of the restrictions placed on image use apply to you. All images are subject to the Image Use Agreement.